All Sports Camp Registration Link
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING!
Online registration will open on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 6am PST. The Register Button here will be active at that time. Active recommends that parents use updated Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers for optimal processing but you may still experience a few minutes of wait time for processing due to the high volume of activity during the first few hours on March 19. Please allow extra time to register, especially during the first day. See more specifics below on new required information this year for online registration. If you have registration questions or problems, read below for more registration information. For faster help on registration questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as quickly as possible.
The Active registration program is new this year so you will need to create a new account. You will not be able to create a new account before registration opens but this information will help prepare you and save time once registration is open.
• Active recommends using updated Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers.
• It may take you additional time to register this year so please plan for 15-20 minutes.
• Have the following information available for registration to complete quickly:
– Emergency contact information (name, address, phone number)
– Primary care physician information (name, address, phone number)
– Health insurance information (carrier, policy number)
– Dentist information (name, address, phone number, carrier, policy number)
– List of allergies
– A doctor/physician consent form (only if your child has a mild or acute medical condition that would require accommodations to permit camp participation)
• To start, click the register button from our website.
• Find the sessions and age groups listed and “add” sessions so that they appear as your “selections” on the right. Add your camper based on FALL 2014 grade (next school year). You will be able to register multiple campers and assign them to each session you select later as well as select post-camp care if needed.
• Once you have selected all sessions for each of your children, click continue and you will be directed to log in or create an account with ACTIVE. If Active does not find a previous account, create a new account (most new and returning families will need to create a new account).
• Enter in child and account information.
• Read and confirm all waivers.
• Proceed to cart checkout.
• Enter payment information and confirm to complete registration.
• You will see confirmation page and confirmation email will be sent also.
UPDATE March 24, 2014
The sessions listed below are full with long waitlists. There is low likelihood of moving off of these waitlists if you add to them now even if sibling of different age is registered in same session. We do not advise registering siblings for open sessions if you will need a camper waitlisted in the sessions below to attend also. Movement from these waitlists will depend on cancellations from other families. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Grade 2-3 • Sessions 1, 3, 4, 5 & 6
Grade 4-5 • Sessions 4 & 6
IMPORTANT PROGRAM INFO AND CHANGES FOR 2014
NEW CAMP LOCATION
All-Sports Camp will be located at the new Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center at 285 Santa Teresa Street. Both drop off and pick up will be at the AOERC as well as most all camp activities.
Due to construction closing Roble Field, we will have limited field activities this summer. Most activities will be in the AOERC using gym space, fitness studio, climbing wall, classrooms and Avery Recreation Pool (on site at AOERC). Many activities will be indoors but we will continue to include tennis and swimming several afternoons each week, eat lunch outside and take kids to grass areas nearby for small field games. We will still work to offer kids afternoon activity choices like previous years.
We have posted expected field trip locations for each session on our website for your review before registration. These locations are subject to change without notice and we will not be able to process registration changes/transfers/refunds as a result of field trip changes after registration begins. Confirmed dates and specific trip information will be sent to registered families week before camp session. If you have safety concerns about any of our trips, please refer to FAQ page. Our staff are also happy to answer any questions you have.
DEPOSIT and BALANCE DUE
All camp sessions will require a non-refundable $75 deposit through credit or debit card payment at the end of your registration transaction. Please read our refund policy here before registering.
All camp session balances are due in full by June 2, 2014. If you have not paid your balance by June 2, the credit card you used for deposit or other card you designated during registration will be auto-billed the balance unless you have contacted our office to make other payment arrangements.
Due to construction we will have a smaller camp program this year so there will be lower enrollment caps for most age groups. Once sessions are full, the waitlist option will be available at no charge. If a space becomes available to move you from the waitlist, we will contact you by email.